Junior Research Fellow (JRF) @ Anna University
Applications are invited for the positions of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the project sanctioned by Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) under RESPOND Scheme.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 1 post
- Duration: 6 months
- Emoluments per month: Rs. 31000 + HRA (24%)
First Class in B.E. / B. Tech. (Computer science and Engineering/ Information Technology/ECE)
First Class in M.E. / M. Tech. (Computer science and Engineering/ Information Technology / Big Data Analytics/ Software Engineering/ Multimedia Technology Equivalent/M.E (ECE)/ Medical Electronics/VLSI Design and Embedded Systems)
Selected through a process described through any one of the following:
- Selected through National Eligibility Tests CSIR-UGC NET including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
- Selected through National Level Examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc.,
- Candidates having knowledge and experience in Python and Social network analysis/Image processing/Deep learning/Machine learning/NLP/GPU environment handling related works/projects.
- A strong commitment and motivation to pursue research in the subject area and having good communication skills.
How to apply:
- Applicant can apply online at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfNbuArRyzqhW8iSsnucJnBb6fN7JcXtxs11QxbnQvam7kC5w/ view form
- Applicants should send the scanned copy of the filled-in application form (as performat attached) with self-attested photocopies of educational qualifications, date of birth certificate, any other experience certificates, Mark sheets, evidence of any other academic credentials such as GATE/ NET/ Equivalent National Level Examinations qualified on or before , 26/05/2022 by 5pm to email@example.com
Last date: 26th May, 2022.
For more details, visit https://www.annauniv.edu/pdf/JRF%20Recruitment%20_10.05.2022.pdf