IIFT Direct Recruitment Notification 2022
Assistant Registrar: 02 Posts
Qualifications: Good academic record plus Masters’ degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.
Personal Assistant: 01 Post
Qualifications: i) A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University. ii) Three years of experience as Stenographer/ Steno-typist in Govt. Academic Institutes/ Open Learning Distance Institutes/ Autonomous Bodies / Public Sector.
Library Information Assistant: 02 Posts
Qualifications: i) Master’s Degree in Library Science with at least 60%marks or equivalent diploma in Library Science of a recognized University / Institute equivalent obtained after graduation. ii) Bachelor’s Degree in Science with at least 60% marks from a recognised university or equivalent. iii) Relevant experience of 3 years in a Library/Computerization of a Library or one year certificate in computer application from a recognised institution or equivalent.
Sr. Assistant: 10 Posts
Qualifications: Graduate or Post-Graduate from a recognised University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers.
Stenographer: 01 Post
Qualifications: i) Passed Sr. Secondary School (10+2) Examination or its equivalent examination. ii) Shorthand speed of 80 words per minute and typing speed of 40 words per minute in English. Or Shorthand speed of 60 words per minute and typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi.
Application Process for IIFT Direct Recruitment
- Candidates should carefully read the requisite minimum essential qualifications, age and eligibility, experience criteria etc. laid down in the advertisement before applying for these posts.
- Since all the applications will be screened on the basis of data submitted by the candidate in the on line application form, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying.
- If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that candidates have furnished false or wrong information, their candidature will be rejected.
- Application once submitted cannot be altered/ resubmitted, under any circumstances. Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data/ particulars entered by the candidate in the Online Application will be entertained once the application is submitted successfully. Applicants should keep all data/details handy before starting submission of online application.
- The candidates are required to apply Online only
- The application has to be submitted through Online Mode, in the following link https://iiftexam.in.