Aeronautical Development Agency Notification 2022: Flight Test Pilot I
Flight Test Pilot - I
Qualification and Experience:
- Ex-Servicemen / Serving Officers of Flying branch (Fighter Stream) holding/ having held the rank of not less than ‘Wing Commander’ in Indian Air Force or ‘Commander’ in Indian Navy with a minimum experience of 15 years.
- A minimum of 1500 hours flying experience on fighter platforms.
- A minimum of two years experience in flight testing (after completing flight test course).
- Minimum operational qualification should be Fully Ops/Supervisor and should have served as a Senior Supervisor in a fighter squadron or STP/ OC FTS at ASTE.
Experience: 15 years
Age Limit: 48 years
Pay Scale: Rs.1,23,100 – 2,15,900/-
How to Apply?
- The Candidates are requested to register their applications online on ADA website: https://www.ada.gov.in (under recruitment/ADV-118) by first registering their basic details like name, date of birth (DOB), valid e-mail-ID and Mobile phone number followed by password and confirm password.
- After successful registration, the candidates may log-in by giving their Post applied, email-ID & password as registered earlier and start filling their details like educational qualification, experience etc.
- The online application format is divided into five levels relating to personal info, educational qualification/ skill, Work experience etc. and candidates must enter the required details in all levels of the online application form.
- On successful submission of the application online by the candidate, a system generated unique application number would be allotted which should be carefully preserved by the candidates for future reference. No application number will be generated by the system if the candidate does not give ‘Final submit & Lock’ option under level 5 and all such applications will be treated as incomplete and invalid.
- In addition to registration on website, candidates should send print-out of their registered online application (downloaded from the given web-site) along with self attested copies of X, XII, Degree certificates & marks card, Experience / Service Certificate, Professional training certificate, caste certificate, NOC etc. by Registered / Speed Post to: Jt. Director (Admin & Estt), Aeronautical Development Agency, Vibhuthipura, Marathahalli Post, Bangalore – 560 037.
Last Date: August 12, 2022