CGG Notification 2022 Project Associate
The Centre for Good Governance (CGG) invites application for the following posts
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or Master’s Degree in Management/ Technology (MBA/ MCA)
- At least 2 years of experience in Consulting / Process Improvement/IT Applications support and implementation/Software Development
- Experience in IT role (Software Developer/ Business Analyst/Project Associate) or Project Management
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process will be an added benefit (and not a pre-requisite)
- Stakeholder's consultation
- Government Projects – Knowledge of various scholarships schemes implemented by Central Government, State Government Organization will be preferred.
- Good Communication & Inter – Personal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only [https://www.careers.cgg.gov.in/apply.do]