JEE Main Results 2023 on April 29; Check Cutoff Scores for Advanced Exam
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will allocate the ranks taking into account the best score (if written twice) in the first round of mains conducted in January. and the latest exams.
Also Read: EAMCET 2023 Tips & Tricks
A total of 2.50 lakh candidates will be eligible to write JEE Advanced after deciding category-wise cutoff marks in JEE Main. IIT Guwahati has announced that the registration process will start from April 30 for the examination to be conducted on June 4. With this, there is a possibility that the JEE Main Paper-1 ranks will be announced on April 29.
While 8.60 lakh people applied for the first round of JEE Main held in January, 8.24 lakh appeared for the exam. 9.40 lakh applied for the last phase (Paper-1, 2).
How to check JEE Main 2023 Result:
- Visit official website https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/.
- Click on JEE Main 2023 results link available on the home page
- Enter regitration no. and other details and submit
- Your JEE Main marks and rank will appear on the screen
- Download and save a copy for further use
The cut off score in 2022 JEE mains for writing advanced were -
- General (Unreserved): 88.412
- EWS: 63.111
- OBC: 67.009
- SC: 43.082
- ST: 26.777