AP ICET 2023 Results Out: Check College Predictor and Cutoff Ranks
AP ICET 2023 examination was conducted on May 24 for admission to MBA and MCA courses in the universities and affiliated colleges of Andhra Pradesh. The results are now available on https://results.sakshieducation.com/.
How to check AP ICET 2023 Results?
- Visit official website https://results.sakshieducation.com/.
- Click on results link
- Enter registration number and hallticket number and view result
- Results will be displayed
- Download and save a copy for further reference
Download AP ICET 2023 Rank Card
Candidates can also download AP ICET 2023 rank card from official website https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/ICET/ICET/ICET_GetRankCard.aspx.
AP ICET 2023 Top 10 Rankers
1. Tapala Jagdishkumar Reddy (Renigunta)
2. Vedantam Saivenkata Karthik (Secunderabad)
3. Putlur Rohit (Ananthapuram)
4. Chinta Jyoti Swarup (Vijayanagaram)
5. Kanuri Revanth (Visakhapatnam)
6. Mohammed Aftad Uddin (West Godavari)
7. Devrapalli Dev Abhishek (Visakhapatnam)
8. Jammu Phanindra (Kakinada)
9. Pirati Rohan (Bapatla)
10. Amballa Mahalakshmi (West Godavari)
The examination was conducted by Srikrishna Devaraya University on behalf of APSCHE. Admissions in full-time MBA and MCA courses will be provided for the academic year 2023 based on the ranks achieved by the students in ICET. More than 44,000 students appeared for this exam held at 109 centers in AP and 2 centers in Telangana.
AP ICET Counselling 2023
AP ICET 2023 counselling will start in a week. The official schedule will be released soon. The Counselling Procedure is as follows:
- Registration: Candidates must register for the counselling process on the official website of the APSCHE.
- Payment of Counselling Fee: After registration, candidates must pay the counselling fee of Rs. 1200 for open and backward class (OP/BC) candidates and Rs. 600 for SC/ST/PwD candidates. The fee can be paid online or through a demand draft.
- Certificate Verification: Candidates must upload scanned copies of their original certificates for online verification. The certificates that need to be uploaded include the qualifying exam mark sheet, caste certificate, income certificate, and other relevant documents.
- Web Options: After certificate verification, candidates will be able to enter their web options. Web options are the colleges and courses that the candidate wants to be considered for admission. Candidates can enter up to 10 web options.
- Seat Allotment: The seat allotment will be done on the basis of the candidate's rank in the AP ICET merit list and the web options entered by the candidate. The seat allotment will be done in a round-robin format.
- Reporting to the College: After seat allotment, the candidate will have to report to the allotted college for admission. The candidate will have to submit the original certificates and pay the admission fee.