Weekly Current Affairs (Persons) Quiz (05-11 Mar 2023)
1. To which country Bola Ahmed Tinubu was elected as the new President?
2. Which country has re-appointed Sheikh Ahmad Nawaf al-Sabah as their Prime Minister recently?
3. Which of the following Nobel Peace awardee and rights activist has been jailed for 10 years in Belarus?
A. Clament Davis
B. Ales Bialiatski
C. Francis Knight
D. Alexander James
4. For which state Conrad Sangma sworn-in as the Chief Minister?
Also Read: February Weekly Current Affairs (Persons) Bitbank: Who has been appointed as the brand ambassador of PepsiCo?
5. In which state's first woman Minister, Salhoutuonuo Kruse, assumed office on Women’s Day eve?
6. In which country was Ram Chandra Poudel elected as the third President?
- View Answer
- Answer: A
7. In which country Yoon Suk Yeol of the opposition People Power party was elected as the new President?
B. South Korea
8. In which country Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman Al Thani has been appointed as the new Prime Minister?
Also Read: February Weekly Current Affairs (Persons) Bitbank: Who has been appointed as CEO of NITI Aayog?
9. In which state Dr Manik Saha has been sworn in as the new chief minister?
10. Who has been appointed as the first Indian American judge of the Manhattan Federal District Court in New York?
A. Sandeep Malik
B. Pavan Merchant
C. Ramesh Singh
D. Arun Subramanian
>> Download Current Affairs PDFs Here
Download Sakshi Education Mobile APP