Weekly Current Affairs (Economy) Quiz (29 Jan – 04 Feb 2023)
1. Which of the following has proposed the Stressed Assets Securitisation Framework for quicker resolution?
A. Securities Exchange Board of India
B. Reserve Bank of India
C. Debt Restructuring Tribunal
D. Department of Revenue Intelligence
2. What was the predicted growth rate for India in 2023 in the UN's World Economic Situation and Prospects 2023 report?
3. Which organization has launched a massive outreach program through its revamped 'Nidhi Aapke Nikat' program to expand its presence across the country?
4. Which bank decided to take a loan of Rs 9,718 crore with an annual interest rate of 7.70% for a term of 15 years?
A. HDFC Bank
B. State Bank of India
C. ICICI Bank
D. Punjab National Bank
Also Read: January Weekly Current Affairs (Economy) Bitbank: When will India become a $26 trillion economy according to an EY report?
5. Where will Bharti Airtel spend Rs 2,000 crore to build a hyperscale data centre?
6. In what year did the Ministry of Defense become the largest buyer of MSME goods?
7. In which country did GRSE and Rolls Royce sign an MoU for manufacturing marine engines?
8. To what percent did IMF expect Indian economic growth to slow down in 2023?
9. Which company has been the top-selling car maker in the world for the third consecutive year?
Also Read: Jan Weekly Current Affairs (Economy) Bitbank: What percentage of India's total wealth is now owned by the richest 1%?
10. How much was Adani Enterprises' follow-on public offer (FPO) fully subscribed for?
A. 10,000 crore
B. 20,000 crore
C. 25,000 crore
D. 15,000 crore
11. What was the GST collection in India in January 2023?
A. 1.46 lakh crore
B. 2.35 lakh crore
C. 2.13 lakh crore
D. 1.55 lakh crore
12. What percentage of the full-year budget estimate did the government's fiscal deficit reach as of end-December?
13. Which bank issued the 'Sovereign Green Bond' for the first time for green projects?
A. State Bank of India
B. Punjab National Bank
C. Reserve Bank of India
D. ICICI Bank
14. What is the growth rate of the Indian economy in 2023-24, as predicted by the Economic Survey?
>> Download Current Affairs PDFs Here
Download Sakshi Education Mobile APP