Weekly Current Affairs (Economy) Quiz (15-21 Jan 2023)
1.How much percent of economic growth can be projected in India in 2023-2024 according to the Global Economic Prospects Report published by the World Bank?
2. How much amount of India's net direct tax collections as of January 10, which is almost 87% of the target for 2022-23?
A. 13.54 lakh crores
B. 15.30 lakh crores
C. 12.31 lakh crores
D. 16.18 lakh crores
Also read: Dec Weekly Current Affairs (Awards) Bitbank: Who was awarded the Eklavya Award 2022?
3. How many crores did the Union Cabinet clear to promote RuPay debit card and BHIM transactions?
- View Answer
- Answer: B
4. In which country was the fastest payment app 'PayRup' launched?
5. What percentage of India's total wealth is now owned by the richest 1% according to Oxfam?
Also read: Dec Weekly Current Affairs (Important Dates) Bitbank: To commemorate the birth anniversary of which leader the National Farmer's Day is being observed?
6. On what day is National Startup Day 2023 celebrated?
A. January 10
B. January 12
C. January 16
D. January 20
7.In which country did Google pilot 'Soundpod by Google Pay' for UPI payments?
8. How many lakh metric tons of sugarcane did India produce in the sugar season 2021-22?