Weekly Current Affairs (International) Quiz (22-28 July 2022)
1. How many Billion loan World Bank cleared USD for PM Ayushman Bharat Health Infrastructure Mission?
A. $4 Billion
B. $5 Billion
C. $2 Billion
D. $1 Billion
2. Which country will face early elections after the President dissolved both the chambers of the Parliament?
A. South Africa
3. What is the rank of India in the Henley Passport Index 2022?
4. Which country topped the Expat Insider Rankings for 2022?
5. What is the rank of India according to the Expat Insider Rankings for 2022?
6. Which disease WHO has declared the outbreak as a 'public health emergency of international concern (PHEIC)?
B. African swine fever
C. Tomato Flu
- View Answer
- Answer: A
7. How many million India contributed to United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees?
A. USD 4.5 million
B. USD 1.5 million
C. USD 3.5 million
D. USD 2.5 million
8. With which country’s defence force the Indian Navy conducted a Maritime Partnership Exercise in July 2022 in the Andaman Sea?
Download Sakshi Education Mobile APP