Weekly Current Affairs (International) Quiz (15-21 July 2022)
1. What is the rank of India in the World Economic Forum Gender Gap Index 2022?
2. Which countries are associated with the 'I2U2 Grouping'?
C. India- Finland -UK-USA
D. India- Italy -UAE-USA
3. Which nation has announced that it will open up its airspace to all air carriers?
C. Saudi Arabia
4. To which country the European Council granted the candidate status recently?
C. Republic of Moldova
5. Between Israel and which country, the 'Jerusalem Declaration' is a strategic agreement which has been seen in the news?
6. How many million USD credits World Bank has approved to help Bangladesh improve disaster preparedness?
A. $500 million
B. $750 million
C. $1000 million
D. $250 million
7. Which country has passed the country's first Citizenship Amendment Bill?
D. Sri Lanka
8. Which country has launched an 'Aviation Passenger Charter' to help passengers know their rights?
9. With which country India has signed a pact for the reintroduction of cheetahs?
10. What was India's rank on Henley Passport Index 2022?
- View Answer
- Answer: B
11. Which country has the most powerful passport in the world, as per Henley Passport Index 2022?
12. With which country the Union Cabinet has approved the signing of an MoU in the field of Judicial Cooperation?
Download Sakshi Education Mobile APP