Weekly Current Affairs (International) Quiz (14-20 May 2023)
1. Which European country has given legal recognition to euthanasia recently?
2. In which country the first ministerial meeting of the India-EU Trade and Technology Council is scheduled to be held?
3. Which country has launched projects to build a new-era marriage and childbearing culture?
4. With which country India is conducting the bilateral exercise 'Samudra Shakti-23'?
5. Which country's government is set to launch a faster immigration clearance scheme for 'trusted travellers'?
6. Which country has released an annual report on religious freedom and called on India to condemn 'persistent' religious violence?
7. To which country the United Kingdom has recently given long cruise missiles?
8. With which country India has launched the '50 Start-ups Exchange Programme'?
D. Sri Lanka
9. Where is the first meeting of the senior military commanders of the Quad organization countries being held?
10. How many people were displaced worldwide at the end of 2022?
A. 31 million
B. 23 million
C. 67 million
D. 71 million
11. Where will be the annual ASEAN Tourism Forum held?
- View Answer
- Answer: A
12. Which country recently reported the first polio death of 2023?
13. Which country's police launched a traffic campaign called "Stay in your lane" to address road lane violations recently?
A. Saudi Arabia