Weekly Current Affairs (International) bitbank (07-13 May, 2022)
1. Which country is the worst-ranked country in the world according to World Press Freedom Index 2022?
D. North Korea
2. Which country has established a DMU to curb the authority of big tech companies over news publishers?
3. Which nation's health agency has confirmed a case of Monkey-pox?
B. South Africa
4. On which date Russia celebrates its Victory Day every year?
A. May 10
B. May 11
C. May 22
D. May 9
5. Which country has proposed a "European Political Community" for countries hopeful of joining the European Union?
6. Which country has launched the "Affordable Connectivity Program" to provide subsidies on internet service to lower-income households?
7. In which country World's Largest Glass Bottom Bridge has been opened?
8. Which is the first Asian country to join NATO's cyber defence group?
B. Sri Lanka
D. South Korea
9. With which country India is considering signing a Preferential Trade Agreement PTA?
10. Which country has been elected as the new Chair of the Association of Asian Election Authorities (AAEA) for 2022-2024?