Weekly Current Affairs (National) Practice Test (19-25 March, 2022)
1. Which city has announced its detailed framework to zero out carbon emissions by 2050?
2. Which Indian state has launched the “Dishaank” a land digitization application?
C. Uttar Pradesh
3. Which Legislative Assembly has become the first in the country to have operationalised the National e-Vidhan Application programme?
C. Madhya Pradesh
4. In which city the Haryana Governor Bandaru Dattatreya along with CM Manohar Lal Khattar inaugurated the 35th Surajkund International Crafts Mela?
5. Who initiated 'Digital Government Mission' to speed up Citizen Services Delivery?
A. Kiren Rijiju
B. Giriraj Singh
C. Pralhad Joshi
D. Ashwini Vaishnaw
6. Which state has declared a public holiday on March 23rd on the occasion of Shaheed Diwas?
B. Uttar Pradesh
7. In which city the Union Defense Minister has inaugurated the Flight Control System Integration Complex?
8. In which state 'Dol Utsav' has been celebrated?
C. West Bengal
D. Tamil Nadu
9. What is the total budget allocation for the Phase-II of FAME India Scheme by the Ministry of Heavy Industries?
A. Rs. 11,000 crore
B. Rs. 10,000 crore
C. Rs. 12,000 crore
D. Rs. 15,000 crore
10. Which ministry has launched the campaign Sujalam 2.0?
A. Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
B. Ministry of Jal Shakti
C. Ministry of Earth Sciences
D. Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
11. In which city Wings India 2022 has been organized by the Ministry of Civil Aviation and FICCI?