Saksham Scholarship 2023 for Graduate Students
‘Saksham Scholarship Program for Drivers’ Children’ is an initiative of Mahindra Finance to provide financial assistance to the children of drivers’ community to support them in continuing their education. Under this scholarship, students from Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, and Telangana who are studying graduation level will be provided with a one-time (fixed) financial assistance of up to INR 15,000 to cover their academic expenses.
Scholarship Amount: Rs.15,000/- for 1 year
- Open for students from Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, and Telangana.
- Applicants must be studying in any year of their graduation (both general and professional), ITI, Diploma, or Polytechnic courses.
- Applicants must have secured 60% and above marks in their previous class.
- One of the parents should be a driver (all light motor vehicles and small commercial vehicles such as Taxi, Jeep, Car & delivery vans such as Pickup, magic, school van, etc.) and should hold a valid driving license
- Annual family income of the applicants from all sources should not be more than INR 4,00,000.
- Children or family members of Mahindra Finance & Buddy4Study are not eligible.
NOTE: Scholarships will be awarded to a maximum of two students per family.
- Marksheet of the previous qualifying examination
- Photo identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Family income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Admission proof (Fee receipt/admission letter/institution ID card/ bonafide certificate)
- Bank account details of the applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
- Commercial driving license (taxi, cab, mini van, school van, magic/pick-up, etc.)
- Contract copy/income proof/employee ID card (for cab driver’s profile if they do not possess a commercial driving license)
- Address proof (Domicile certificate/residential certificate/telephone bill/ration card)
- Photograph of the applicant
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online only
Last Date: February 28, 2023
For more details, please visit: buddy4study.com/page/saksham-scholarship-program-for-drivers-children?ref=HomePageBanner
Also Check: PGDM AgriBusiness Management Admission: Check Important Dates