ICAI Doctoral Scholarship 2022
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) announces Doctoral scholarship for PhD scholars from any recognised University/ College/ Institution to pursue and complete their Doctoral Research in Auditing, Taxation, Commerce, Management and Accounting. The candidates must have confirmed PhD Registration.
Amount of Scholarship: Rs.50,000/- per month
- Membership of ICAI
- Age should be less than 40 years on the date of application.
- Candidate shall be Full Time Student at the University/College/Institution while pursuing PhD for their attendance and Classes.
- Candidates shall not avail any other scholarship for the same
- Other criteria for shortlisting of application
- Only the applicants who have applied for Ph.D. after the introduction of ICAI Doctoral Scholarship Scheme 2020 on May 7th 2020 are encouraged to apply for the scheme.
- Application shall be forwarded by Supervisor of the candidate for PhD or any other competent signing authority of the University/ College/ Institution.
- Candidates are advised to apply only if they are pursuing PhD in the relevant and contemporary topic considering the current economic scenario matching with ICAI mandate, intent to add value to the society, scalable and having global relevance.
Procedure for the Award of Scholarship
- Applications are initially scrutinized by the Research Committee Secretariat.
- Thereafter, Shortlisting Committee will short-list region wise meritorious proposals from the eligible applications.
- Such applicants may also be invited for a presentation before Shortlisting Committee.
- The recommendations of the Shortlisting Committee will then be placed before the Research Committee for its final approval.
How to Apply?
- Application Form: https://resource.cdn.icai.org/69973research55914.docx
- Research proposal & abstract (3000 and 300 words respectively)
- Relevant Enclosures (Details given in Application Form)
- All the documents should be duly signed and stamped by Supervisor of the candidate for PhD or any other competent signing authority of the University/College/ Institution.
- All documents must be sent to the Research Committee The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India 3rd Floor, Main Building ICAI Bhawan, Post Box No. 7100, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110002
Last Date: 31st July 2022
For more details, please visit: https://resource.cdn.icai.org/69911research55861.pdf