Undergraduate Engineering Program (B.Tech ) Program 2022 @ Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT) Gandhinagar
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT) Gandhinagar invites the applications for Admission into Undergraduate Engineering Program (B Tech ) Program offered in various specializations for the academic session 2022. Last date of application is 30th June, 2022.
Program offered & Number of Seats
- B.Tech (Information and Communication Technology (ICT)) – 92
- B.Tech (Honours) in ICT with minor in Computational Science – 42
- B.Tech (Mathematics and Computing)- 18
- The minimum academic qualification for admission to the programs is that the candidate must have passed in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination (mentioned below). The candidate must have passed in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and any one of Chemistry/Bio-technology/Computer Science/Biology.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in 2022 are also eligible to apply for consideration of provisional admission. All candidates who are offered provisional admission will be required to produce the proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 examination or equivalent) to the Institute latest by 30 October 2022, failing which the provisional admission will stand, cancelled.
- If a candidate is found ineligible at a later date, even after admission to DA-IICT, her/his admission will be cancelled. All admissions will be subject to verification of facts from the original testimonials/certificates/documents of the candidates. The decision of the competent authority at DA-IICT regarding eligibility of any candidate shall be final.
How to apply:
- There are two separate online application forms for B.Tech. and B.Tech. (MnC) programs. B Tech application form includes B.Tech. (Information and Communication Technology (ICT)) and B.Tech. (Honours) in ICT with a minor in Computational Science. There is a separate application form for B.Tech. (MnC) program.
- Submit online application form by clicking on the link https://www.daiict.ac.in/
For more details visit https://www.daiict.ac.in/admissions#tab-1