AP EAPCET Bi.P.C Stream Web Counselling Schedule 2023
AP EAPCET Bi.P.C Stream Web Counselling - Registration and Payment of processing fee:
- Open the website using https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in and click on EAPCET-2023 Admissions (Bi.P.C stream)
- Then click on Registration form link
- Candidate can enter into Registration form by using “EAPCET Hall Ticket No” and “Date of Birth”
- Registration form with all the basic information is displayed, verify all the details.
- If no mistakes found, accept the declaration and candidate will be directed to processing fee payment gateway.
- If any mistake found in the information provided, candidate can use the provision to make changes by selecting the option “yes” from the drop down box provided before the declaration and click on submit button, which will direct the candidate to make any corrections to rectify the mistakes using suitable data with relevant document proofs to be uploaded through online. Then accept the declaration and candidate will be directed to processing fee payment gateway.
- The processing fee for web counseling is Rs.1200/- (for OC/BC) and Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST). The candidates are instructed to pay through online by credit card/ debit card/ net banking etc in web site https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in
- All the candidates from 1 to Last Rank can pay the processing fee from 01.11.2023 to 08.11.2023 using URL https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
- Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out.
Also Read: AP EAPCET Model papers
Required document for AP EAPCET Bi.P.C Web Counselling
The candidates are requested to keep the following certificates before proceeding for Online Web Counselling.
All original Certificates and two sets of Xerox copies
- APEAPCET-2023 Rank card.
- APEAPCET-2023 Hall Ticket.
- Memorandum of Marks (Inter or its equivalent).
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
- Transfer Certificate ( T.C)
- Study Certificate from VI to Intermediate
- EWS certificate valid for the year 2023-24 from MeeSeva for OC candidates who want to claim reservation under EWS category
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Inter or its equivalent in respect of Private candidates.
- Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of Candidate other than study period from other state or father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2020 or Rice card (candidate name and either of the parents name have to be reflected in the ration card) those who claim tuition fee reimbursement)
- Local status certificate (if applicable) i.e a candidate who migrates to any part of the state of Andhra Pradesh from the state of Telangana from 02-June-2014 to on/before 01-June-2024 shall be regarded as the local candidate in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Also Check: AP EAPCET Guidance
AP EAPCET Bi.P.C Stream Web Counselling Important Dates
Online Payment of Processing Fee cum Registration
01 to 08 November, 2023
Online Verification of uploaded Certificates
09 to 11 November, 2023
Exercising the Web-Options
11 to 13 November, 2023
Change of Options for the candidates
November 14, 2023
Allotment of Seats
November 17, 2023
Self-Reporting& Reporting at college
18 to 21 November, 2023