TS CPGET – 2023 Notification: Check Details
Online Applications are invited from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final semester (year) examination in the qualifying degree / Intermediate for entrance tests and admission into various P.G. Courses (M.A., M.Sc., M Com., MCJ, M Lib.Sc., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., etc.), P.G. Diploma Courses and 5 yrs. Integrated Programmes (M.A., M.Sc., MBA) offered by Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Palamuru, Satavahana, Telangana Mahila Vishwa Vidyalayam and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities in their campus, constituent and affiliated colleges for the academic year 2023-24.
• Post Graduate Courses: 39
• PG Diploma Courses: 10
• 5-Year Integrated Programmmes: 3
• Applicant must have passed the Qualifying Examination and secured the prescribed Minimum Marks in the subject (s) /course(s) concerned as mentioned in the Information Brochure
• Applicant must have qualified in Common P G Entrance Test conducted in the concerned subject in which admission is sought. For administrative reasons, the Convenor may, conduct the entrance test before the publication of the results of the qualifying examination concerned. But qualifying at the Entrance Test alone does not confer any right of admission into a course.
• In addition to being qualified at the Common Entrance Test, a candidate will be eligible for admission only if he/she passes the qualifying examination before the commencement of admissions process and secure the prescribed minimum marks in the subject (s) / course(s) concerned. He / She must submit the necessary documents listed under item VII of these instructions at the time of counseling.
All categories (For each additional subject)
Selection Procedure: The Entrance test will be conducted online through Computer Based Test (CBT).
Read Also: TS EAMCET 2023 Hall Ticket Released
How to Apply:
The Usual Steps in filling up the Online Application Form of the TS CPGET 2023:
Step-1: The candidate has to login to website: www.osmania.ac.in, https://cpget.tsche.ac.in, www.ouadmissions.com. A login and password are created.
Step-2: using their registration ID, registered mobile number and date of birth to fill and submit the Online Application.
Step-3: Student has to complete the Application Form and its various sections
Step-4: Required documents in the form of Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature and Left Thumb Impression.
Step-5: Payments have to be made by Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI / PAYTM
|Last date of application Without late fee:||11th June, 2023.|
|Last date of application with a late fee of Rs.500/-:||18th June, 2023.|
|Last date of application with a late fee of Rs. 2000/-:||20th July, 2023.|
|Commencement of Entrance Tests from (tentatively):||last week of June, 2023.|
For more details, visit website: https://ouadmissions.com/