Ph.D program in NISER, Bhubaneswar
Admission to Ph.D Program: 2023-24 (Summer Session)
1. School of Biological Sciences (SBS)
2. School of Chemical Sciences (SCS)
3. School of Computer Sciences (SCPS)
4. School of Earth & Planetary Sciences (SEPS)
5. School of Humanities and Social Sciences (SHSS)
6. School of Mathematical Sciences (SMS)
7. School of Physical Sciences (SPS)
Eligibility: 60% or equivalent GPA in Master’s degree examination. Candidates should have qualified at least one of the National Level Examinations i.e. CSIR-UGC-NET (LS or JRF) /GATE/JEST/GPAT/DBT/ICMR/JGEEBILS or any other equivalent national level examination.
1. The institute fellowship given by NISER is Rs 31,000/- for first two years, which will subsequently be enhanced to Rs 35,000/- for remaining three years, subject to the condition that he/she fulfils all the requirements of the Institute that will be stipulated from time to time.
Selection Criteria: All candidates called for the Test / Interview will be paid to and from single, second-sleeper class railway fare by the shortest route from their place of residence to the Institute.
How to Apply: • The application form has to be filled up online at http://www.niser.ac.in and candidates should follow stepwise instructions mentioned to complete the application submission process. At the time of application, along with this online form, the candidate should upload soft copy of the supporting documents as per the eligibility criteria.
• Online application portal will be activated on – 3rd April, 2023
• Last date for filling up online application - 30th April, 2023
For more details, please visit: