PhD Program 2022 under full-time/part-time@ Birla Institute of Technology (BITS) Mesra Ranchi
Birla Institute of Technology (BITS) Mesra Ranchi invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to PhD Program under full-time/part-time categories for the Monsoon Session 2022
Dept. Offering PhD Program
- Architecture & Planning
- Bio-Engineering & Biotechnology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Science & Technology
- Production & Industrial Engineering
- Remote Sensing
- Space Engineering & Rocketry
- Possessing M.Tech. / M.E. / M.Sc. (Engg.) / M.Arch. / M.Pharm. / M.Plan./ M.Sc./ MCA / MBA or equivalent Degree in relevant branch from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CGPA on a ten point scale in the qualifying examination are eligible to apply for admission in the relevant departments.
- Possessing B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. (Engg.)/B.Pharm/B.Arch./B.Plan. or equivalent Degree in relevant branch from a recognized University/Institute with a minimum of 80% marks or 8.0 CGPA on a ten-point scale in the qualifying examination and a valid GATE/GPAT score with a minimum of 80 percentile are eligible to apply for admission in the departments as per their Specialization.
- Sponsored candidates must have a minimum of two years of professional work experience, in addition to the eligibility criteria (a or b). In addition, sponsored candidates should have valid sponsorship for at least three years.
- Eligibility criteria will be relaxed by 5% marks for SC / ST candidates.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02nd May 2022
- Display of shortlisted applicants for Test: 12th May 2022
- Date of PhD Written Test and Interview of shortlisted applicants: 20th May 2022
- Declaration of Result: 23rd May 2022
For more details, visit https://www.bitmesra.ac.in/Notice_Details-98826688?cid=1&nid=334
For latest updates click here