TCS NQT-National Qualifier Test 2023
TCS NQT 2023: Are you a 2018 – 2024 seeking employment with best companies? OR Are you a senior student eager to graduate from your college with an appropriate job in your hands? OR Are you a professional with 2 years of experience focused on improving your career? OR If your response is YES to any of the above questions, this post is fair to you!
TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) is scheduled for this year, opening up an array of job opportunities for the IT and Non IT categories. This test shows the recruiters how skilled and potential you are for the jobs they offer at their companies. End of the day, every recruiter looks for a perfect fit for the job, and you can prove yourself as an ideal fit by having your TCS NQT Score certificate in your hands.
Once you have received your TCS NQT certificate, you can apply for the desired entry-level positions in IT and Non IT domains. More than 2000+ corporate companies, including TCS, TVS Motor, Jio Platform, Asian Paints and a lot more, prefer TCS NQT as employability certification. The highest salary package offered as of now is 19 lakhs per annum.
About the Test:
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate (20+ IT Roles, 150+ Non IT Roles) with the NQT Score
Types of NQT:
- NQT (Cognitive Skills)
- TCS NQT-IT Career Readiness Pack
- TCS NQT-BFSI
- TCS NQT – Psychometric
Travel to a perfect job:
- Step 1: Apply to TCS NQT and appear for the Test
- Step 2: Get your NQT Score
- Step 3: Apply to multiple jobs on our website
- Step 4: Apply for jobs on other Corporates’ websites too
- Step 5: Get jobs basis your NQT Score and suitability
How to Apply?
All eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following link on or before 31 May 2023.
Step by step procedure to apply for TCS NQT:
- Step 1: Click on “REGISTER NOW” button on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page.
- Step 2: Log in with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials, if you are an existing user. OR: Sign up if you are a new user by clicking on “Create Account”, and enter all the required details. Once you have completed the sign up process, you can proceed with the TCS NQT registration process.
- Step 3: Fill in all the required details once the registration page opens.
- Step 4: Click on “Submit” to complete the registration.
- Step 4: You will receive a successful registration message on your registered email ID/mobile number.
- Step 5: You can view the registration details from ‘View Details’ on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page, and if required, edit your “Registration Form” on or before the registration closure date.
Note: Please ensure that your email ID and mobile number are correctly entered. All test related communication will be sent on the email ID/mobile number provided by you.
Last Date: May 31, 2023
Test Date: June 11, 2023
For more details, please visit: https://learning.tcsionhub.in/hub/national-qualifier-test/#variant