BE/ B.Tech jobs at KMIT
The Keshav Memorial Institute of Technology (KMIT) is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad, and is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. KMIT strongly believes in encouraging learner autonomy which the administration and Faculty facilitate by building a learner centric environment. Also, continuous efforts are made towards modernising and upgrading its resources and teaching-learning processes in tandem with the latest technological trends. The Keshav Memorial Institute of Technology (KMIT) invites application for the following posts.
- BE/ B.Tech (CSE/ IT/ ECE, EEE, EIE) from 2021 batches with 6 CGPA and above throughout Academics with no backlogs.
- Students from Jagtial Karimnagar, Peddapalli Nalgonda, Suryapet, Yadadri Bhuvanagiri, Sangareddy, Siddipet, Jangaon, Warangal (urban), Warangal rural, Nizamabad, Mahbubnagar, Bhadradri Kothagudem, Khammam are eligible to apply
- Good Programming Skills
- Willingness to learn, commitment and hardworking.
- 1st round: Online/Offline Test (MCQ’s on Computer Science Fundamentals and Coding)
- 2nd round: Technical Interview
- 3rd round: HR Interview
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only through this link: https://forms.gle/aWwJTmfwzfpw7ePj7
Last Date to Apply: 7th July 2022
For more details please contact:
- Contact Person: Ms. Archana
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Contact Number: 040 - 48488245