TS ICET Results 2023 Postponed, Check College Predictor Here
TS ICET 2023 was conducted on May 26th and 27th for admission into MBA and MCA programs in Telangana colleges and universities. These results were postponed due to unknown reasons, as said by the convener P. Varalakshmi.. The results can be checked at https://results.sakshieducation.com after releasing.
TS ICET was conducted by Kakatiya University on behalf of TSCHE. The new date for results announcement will be notified soon.
How to check TS ICET 2023 Results?
- Visit https://results.sakshieducation.com
- Click on TS ICET 2023 results link available on the home page.
- Enter your hallticket number and submit.
- Your results will be displayed.
- Download and save a copy for further reference.
TS ICET 2023 counselling schedule will be released after releasing the results. The TS ICET counselling procedure is as follows:
- Counselling Registration: Candidates who have qualified the TS ICET exam will have to register for the counselling process. This can be done online on the official website of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE).
- Payment of Processing Fee: After registration, candidates will have to pay a processing fee. This fee is non-refundable.
- Slot Booking: Once the processing fee has been paid, candidates will have to book a slot for certificate verification. This can be done online on the official website of TSCHE.
- Certificate Verification: Candidates will have to physically present themselves at the designated centre for certificate verification. The documents that need to be verified are:
- TS ICET Admit Card
- Original Degree/Diploma Certificate
- Original Marksheet
- SC/ST/PH Certificate (if applicable)
- Web Options: After certificate verification, candidates will have to enter their web options. This is where they will choose the colleges and courses that they want to be considered for.
- Seat Allotment: The seat allotment will be done based on the candidate's rank, choices given, reservation criteria, and document verification. Candidates will be able to check their seat allotment on the official website of TSCHE.
- Payment of Tuition Fee: Once a candidate has been allotted a seat, they will have to pay the tuition fee. The tuition fee is to be paid online on the official website of TSCHE.