TS ICET 2021 Counselling: Certificates to be Produced
TS ICET 2021 Counselling: Certificates to be produced by the candidates at the time of Certificate Verification:
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following have to be produced.
- TSICET-2021 Rank Card.
- TSICET-2021 Hall Ticket.
- Aadhar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-Cum-Pass Certificate
- Degree Memorandum of marks.
- Degree Provisional Pass Certificate.
- Study or Bonafide Certificate from IX class to Degree.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2021 by competent authority, if applicable.
- EWS Income Certificate issued by Tahsildar valid for the year 2021-22, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
- In respect of Non-Local candidates in order to consider them for allotment under unreserved seats the following certificates needs to be submitted.
- Residence Certificate: Candidates who has resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the State; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of employment outside the State. (OR)
- Employer Certificate : Candidates who are children of parents who are in the employment of this State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, Local bodies , Universities and other similar Quasi Public Institutions within the State at the time of applying for TSICET -2021 Examination.
- Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
Certificates to be produced by PH / CAP / NCC / Sports (SG) / Anglo–Indian Candidates: All original certificates and 3 sets of Xerox copies of the following.
PHC- (Visually Handicapped, Hearing Impaired Handicapped & Orthopedically Handicapped) - Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
CAP- (Children of Armed Forces Personnel):
a) “(2) Children of Armed Forces (CAP)-2% (two percent) for the children of armed persons i.e., Ex-Servicemen, Defence Personnel including the Children of Border Security Force and Central Reserve Police Force who are Domiciled in Telangana State based on the permanent address / Home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register”.
b) The Ex-Servicemen have to produce the Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP) certificate issued by respective Regional Sainik Welfare Officer as per Appendix-“A” Attached with supporting documents to establish the Permanent address / Home town declared by Ex-Servicemen while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register in accordance with GO, such as Certificate from Records Office, Education Certificates of Ex-Servicemen,etc.
c) Serving Defence Personnel including CRPF and BSF Personnel should submit a Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP) certificate issued by unit Commanding officer (not less than the rank of a Colonel/ equivalent in Navy and Air Force Commandant in CRPF/BSF) as per Appendix-“B” Attached along with original and attested copy of Service Register where the Permanent address / Home town declared by them while joining the service is mentioned along with the education certificates of the Serving Defence personnel.
d) The retired CRPF and BSF Personnel have to produce the Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP) certificate issued by their respective competent authority as per Appendix-A along with supporting documents to establish the Permanent address / Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register in accordance with GO, such as Certificate from Records Office, Education Certificates of CRPF/ BSF personnel, etc.
NCC (National Cadet Corps) - Certificates issued by competent authorities.
Sports (SG) – Sports Achievements / Testimonials along with the Form- I, II, III & IV duly certified / attested by the Concerned State Sports Associations recognized by the SATS which are categorized according to level of the Championships as laid down in G.O.Ms.No. 02, Youth Advancement, Tourism & Culture (Sports) Department, dated: 22-09-2020, which are essential during Scrutiny.
Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.