All about Covid Variant BF.7 that led to the increase in cases in China!
The new covid variant BF.7 has recently led to the increase in cases in China. It also led to the deaths of several people. Check what is actually BF.7
It is known that the covid new variant BF.7 has recently led to the increase in cases in China. The cases were on in Europe and USA also.
All about Covid Variant BF.7!
- BF.7 variant that led to the increase in cases in China.
- BF.7 is a sub-lineage of the Omicron variant BA.5
- It has the strongest infection ability.
- It has a shorter incubation period.
- It has a higher capacity to cause reinfection or infect even those vaccinated.
- BF.7 accounted for more than 5% of US cases and 7.26% of UK cases in October.
Check Weekly Current Affairs Practice Tests
Published date : 22 Dec 2022 01:09PM