All about Covid Variant BF.7 that led to the increase in cases in China!
The new covid variant BF.7 has recently led to the increase in cases in China. It also led to the deaths of several people. Check what is actually BF.7
It is known that the covid new variant BF.7 has recently led to the increase in cases in China. The cases were on in Europe and USA also.
All about Covid Variant BF.7!
- BF.7 variant that led to the increase in cases in China.
- BF.7 is a sub-lineage of the Omicron variant BA.5
- It has the strongest infection ability.
- It has a shorter incubation period.
- It has a higher capacity to cause reinfection or infect even those vaccinated.
- BF.7 accounted for more than 5% of US cases and 7.26% of UK cases in October.
Check Weekly Current Affairs Practice Tests
Awards Bitbank: Who has been awarded Lifetime Achievement Award 2022 by FICCI?
Important Dates Bitbank: When is 'Constitution Day' celebrated in India?
Sports Bitbank: Who is the first women president of the Indian Olympic Association?
Persons Bitbank: To which country Teodoro Obiang Mbasogo has been re-elected President?
Science & Technology Bitbank: Which state will have the first integrated rocket facility in the nation?
Economy Bitbank: What is S&P’s India’s growth forecast for FY23?
Published date : 22 Dec 2022 01:09PM