Anti Terrorism Day 2022: Date, Importance and Significance
- The Anti-Terrorism Day is observed to spread the message of peace
- It is a day to promote unity among the people of India.
- It is also observed to prevent the young generation from getting involved with terror groups
- This day also reminds the sacrifices made by the people, soldiers and policemen to save the nation from terrorist attacks.
- On Anti Terrorism Day pledge is taken in all government offices, public sector undertakings and other public organizations.
"We, the people of India, having abiding faith in our country's tradition of non-violence and tolerance, hereby solemnly affirm to oppose with our strength, all forms of terrorism and violence. We pledge to uphold and promote peace, social harmony and understand among all fellow human beings and fight the forces of disruption threatening human lives and values."