Weekly Current Affairs (Science & Technology) Quiz (26 Mar – 01 April 2023)
1. In which city will the RBI data centre and cyber security training institute be set up?
2. In which state the Aravalli Green Wall Project was inaugurated by Union Environment, Forest and Climate Change Minister Bhupendra Yadav on the occasion of International Forest Day?
3. Which state was fined ₹10 crores by the Principal Bench of the National Green Tribunal (NGT) for failure to protect Ramsar sites?
4. What is the name of the first cloned female calf of the desi breed Gir in India?
5. Which IIT has developed a three-dimensional (3D) paper-based portable device that can detect adulteration in milk within 30 seconds?
A. IIT Madras
B. IIT Delhi
C. IIT Mumbai
D. IIT Patna
6. Which country has implemented landmark laws that require its biggest greenhouse gas polluters to reduce emissions or pay for carbon credits?
7. How many public fast charging stations across the country has the Union government sanctioned for setting up Under the FAME Scheme Phase-2?
8. Which state's Kangra Tea has been granted the European Union Geographical Indication Tag (GI tag)?
D. Himachal Pradesh
9. Which state’s 'Nagri Dubraj' variety of Nagari paddy received a GI tag?
10. Which country has banned Open AI’s ChatGPT chatbot, launching a probe over a suspected breach of data collection rules?
11. In which country did scientists discover evidence of a previously unknown ancient marsupial called Mukupirna fortidentata?
12. To Which planet NASA is training four people to live on in June 2023?
13. Which state has signed a MoU with UNEP to implement an urban cooling program in the state?
C. Himachal Pradesh
D. Tamil Nadu