Weekly Current Affairs (Science & Technology) Quiz (14-20 May 2023)
1. On which of the following concepts The 'Meri LiFE' app was launched in India?
A. Saving the environment
B. Saving energy
C. Protecting forests
D. Reducing emissions
2. Which of the following temples were built by Pandavas and was declared a national monument?
A. Somnath Temple
B. Badrinath Temple
C. Kedarnath Temple
D. Tungnath Temple
3. From which country did NASA launch the 2nd super pressure balloon?
C. New Zealand
4. Where has the third 'Semicon India Show' been launched?
A. IIT Mumbai
B. IIT Kanpur
C. IIT Delhi
D. IIT Roorkee
5. Which of the following agency has launched the UTSAH Portal to promote quality education in India?
A. Central Board of Secondary Education
B. University Grants Commission
C. Council for Scientific and Industrial Research
D. Indian Council of Agricultural Research
- View Answer
- Answer: B
6. Which organization will launch the first commercial space station 'Heaven-1' in collaboration with private companies in 2025?
A. Defence Research and Development Organisation
B. European Space Agency
C. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
D. Indian Space Research Organisation
7. Where has the first-ever subsea research lab in Asia been inaugurated?
8. In which the state-of-the-art ethanol plant be set up?
A. Bhopal – Madhya Pradesh
B. Hissar – Haryana
C. Jamnagar – Gujarat
D. Una – Himachal Pradesh
9. Which planet has been declared to have the most satellites with 145 moons by researchers of the Canada-France-Hawaii telescope?
10. Which city in India announced the measurement of progress on the Sustainable Development Goals recently?
11. Which country's e-waste generation per person tripled over the last two decades according to a new report?
12. In which country does the world's oldest tree exist?