Weekly Current Affairs (International) Quiz (29 Jan – 04 Feb 2023)
1. Which country has appointed its first representative to fight Islamophobia?
2. Which country is set to commercialize the world's first photonic-based quantum computer?
3. Which country plans to allot land to Indian industries in the Suez Canal Special Economic Zone?
A. Saudi Arabia
4. Which country is building a dam on the Mabja Zangbo River near the Indian border?
Also Read: January Weekly Current Affairs (International) Bitbank: Which country's President was the Chief Guest for Republic Day 2023?
5. Where was the 3rd INTERPOL Young Global Police Leaders Programme held?
D. New Delhi
6. Which country will host the 15th BRICS summit in August 2023?
B. South Africa
7. Which country's city was designated a World Heritage in Danger site by UNESCO?
8. Which country issued a notice seeking modification of the 1960 Indus Waters Treaty (IWT)?
9. Which country has the poorest economy in South Asia according to the World Bank?
C. Sri Lanka
Also Read: Jan Weekly Current Affairs (International) Bitbank: With which country's Navy is India organizing the 'Varuna' bilateral exercise?
10. Which country's north island is facing a flood emergency?
C. New Zealand
11. Which country's sea corals are being destroyed by the 'Yellow Band Disease'?
12. In which country did the USA military conduct a raid, killing a key regional leader of the Islamic State group, Bilal al-Sudani?
13. Which country invited Indian tech professionals during a layoff season?
14. For which country did the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Executive Board approve a loan worth USD 4.7 billion?
D. Sri Lanka
Also Read: Jan Weekly Current Affairs (International) Bitbank: In which country India deployed a platoon of women peacekeepers to the UN Mission?
15. Which country has launched the domestic card scheme AfriGo to boost its cashless economy?
16. Which country will stop printing notes with Queen Elizabeth II's likeness on them?
17. Which country's Archaeological Survey will launch the 'Smarak Mitra Yojana'?
18. To which country did the Exim Bank extend a $500 million credit line?
D. Sri Lanka
19. Which country will be the theme country at the 2025 Madrid International Book Fair?
>> Download Current Affairs PDFs Here
Download Sakshi Education Mobile APP