PM Modi, his Danish counterpart MetteFrederiksen hold delegation level talks in Copenhagen
- Prime Minister NarendraModi today held delegation-level talks with Denmark's Prime Minister MetteFrederiksen in Copenhagen of Denmark. Both leaders reviewed the progress of the Green Strategic Partnership which was the first of its kind arrangement between India and Denmark.
- Prime Minister Modi took a private tour of the official residence of the Danish Prime Minister at Marienborg.
- MrModi reached Denmark's capital this afternoon for the second leg of his visit to three-European nations. As a special gesture, Denmark's Prime Minister received Prime Minister Modi at the Copenhagen airport.
- Both India and Denmark not only share the values of democracy, freedom of expression, and the rule of law but both also have many complementary strengths.
- During the India-Denmark Virtual Summit in October 2020, we gave our relationship the status of a Green Strategic Partnership. and during our today's discussion we reviewed the joint work-plan of our Green Strategic Partnership.
Published date : 04 May 2022 06:33PM