World’s largest safari park to be developed in Gurugram
- World’s largest jungle safari park to be developed in Haryana. The World’s largest jungle safari park is spread across an area of 10000 acres in the Aravalli Mountain Range of Gurugram and Nuh District. This project will be the largest such project in the world.
- The proposed area to build the World’s largest jungle safari park is Aravalli hills.
- The park will also include a large herbarium, an aviary, four zones for big cars, a large area for herbivores, an area for exotic animal/birds, an underwater world, natural trails, visitors, tourism zones, botanical garden, biomes, equatorial, tropical, coastal, desert, etc.
- For the making of the World’s largest jungle safari park an Aravalli Foundation will be set up which will manage the project.
- The design and operation will be managed by an international EOI, and two more companies with international experience.
- The Union Minister of Forest, Environment, and Climate Change, Bhupender Yadav, and Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar visited the Sharjah Jungle Safari.
- The Sharjah Jungle Safari is the largest curated safari park outside Africa.
- The World’s largest jungle safari park in Harayana aims to boost tourism and employment opportunities for the local people.
September Weekly Current Affairs (Awards) Bitbank: Which state bagged the International Travel Award 2023?
>> Download Current Affairs PDFs Here
Download Sakshi Education Mobile APP
Published date : 01 Oct 2022 06:05PM