IBPS Clerk 2022 registration process ends today (July 21st)
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will close the IBPS Clerk 2022 application form today, July 21. The IBPS Clerk application form 2022 can be filled in online mode at ibps.in. Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria before filling the IBPS Clerk application form 2022.
All candidates are required to pay the IBPS Clerk 2022 application fee at the time of fill the application form. The IBPS Clerk 2022 registration fee for the category belongs SC/ST/PWD/EXSM is Rs.175 and for other category candidates Rs.850.
How to fill the IBPS Clerk 2022 application form 2022?
- Open the IBPS official website
- Click the “CRP Clerical” section on the home page
- Then, click the link that reads “Common recruitment process for clerical cadre - XII”
- Next, click “click here to apply online for Common recruitment process for clerk - XII” link
- On the new page, click new registration tab
- Enter the asked information to complete the IBPS Clerk 2022 registration form
- Next, upload scanned the scanned photograph and signature.
- Then, fill out the IBPS Clerk application form 2022
- Upload the scanned documents
- Pay the IBPS Clerk application fee
- Click the submit button.
- Download and take a printout of the IBPS Clerk application form 2022for your records.