AP ICET 2022 Registration ends tomorrow (June 10th); Check Model Papers Here
Sri Venkateswara University, on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) will close the AP ICET 2022 registration tomorrow, June 10. This is the last date to fill out the online AP ICET application form without payment of a late fee. However, candidates can fill the AP ICET registration form 2022 later with an additional fine along with an application fee. Eligible candidates can apply for AP ICET exam 2022 at the official website, cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET 2022) will be conducted as a computer-based test on July 25 in two sessions, 09:00 AM to 11:30 AM and 03:00 PM to 5:30 PM. The APICET question paper of both MBA and MCA courses will be common. It will consist of 200 MCQs to be solved in 150 minutes. There will be three sections namely, Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability and Communication Ability.
How to registered for AP ICET exam 2022
- Interested and eligible candidates must visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test - cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link that mentions, 'Step 1 Fee Payment' and pay the AP ICET application fee online.
- After payment, check the status and then start filling the AP ICET 2022 application form.
- Fill in all the details and upload required documents and click on submit.
- Post submitting, take a screenshot of the confirmation page.
- Candidates are advised to take its printout for future reference.
- AP ICET 2022 application form last date: 10th June, 2022
- Last date to register for AP ICET 2022 with late fee of Rs 2000: 25th June, 2022
- Last date to register for AP ICET 2022 with late fee of Rs 3000: 2nd July 02, 2022
- Last date to register for AP ICET 2022 with late fee of Rs 5000: 9th July 09, 2022
- AP ICET 2022 application form correction window date: 11th to 13th July, 2022
- AP ICET 2022 exam date: 25th July, 2022